Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Illusions

Oh the illusions that I weave. The illusion that I am organized when in reality anybody who knows me knows that I live in a  room that quite nearly could be considered the epitome of pigsties. I am creative, sure, imaginative, artistic and good with aesthetics... but I am one of the messiest people ever. I'm probably the only person who can find anything in my carefully-crafted messes; even though my handbags and book bag and commodities that travel with me during the day give the very opposite impression. Anyways, not much time to chat but I wanted to post this inspiration board (IB) so it looks like I'm actually making an effort to get on here. Maybe this week end I'll be able to post something a smidgen more extensive? I should definitely post something on how to rock the comfort clothes-- you know, kind of like the foods (macaroni & cheese, soups, hot chocolate, cider, et cetera) but far more stylish and wheat, glutton, dairy, sugar, and peanut free. It really is an art to get the messy chic look perfectly and beautifully undone. Dirty and slob are never words one wants to associate with fashion, style, or oneself. But more on that later. Until then mes chéris!


(photos: tfs, elle, style.com)

Currently listening: If You're Out There - John Legend
Love,
Belle

5 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

LOVE your collages!! xx

Great blog, darling. <3

emsie said...

really like this inspiration collage. i am incredibly messy too, you can barely see my table (plus my table is really quite long).

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you!!

Nautical is so fun (especially when living near the beach!) I'm glad you liked it. Your comment was so sweet. :)

Fashion Tidbits said...

wow! i really like your inspiration boards.

Fashion Tidbits said...

ooooh the EIFFEL! *loves*