Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Many Pardons

So sorry I've been absent lately! I really have had no time to blog in the past couple weeks. Applications are taking over (aka crushing)  my life right now-- enough said. Anyways, I hope to get on here once the whole process is good and done but I'm not entirely sure when that will be. There is so much fashion news I'd love to blog about... like the current fashion weeks! (plus some pretty stellar style-bloggers, trends in accessories, and of course the plaid craze)-- not to mention that I've been wanting to get around to another IB (insp. board) or two. But alas, all of this will have to wait. Even the debriefing on how to rock the 'cozy chic' look will have to wait until a later date. The only thing I can really offer right now is a new header! (yay?) As you'll notice it is much more in line with the season-- it's fall! At any rate, have a wonderful next couple of weeks. 
Until I find time to post something of value...

Love,
Belle

No comments: