Monday, July 27, 2009

Delicious Decibels

From Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin to the Beach Boys or the Beatles, from the Kings of Leon to Steven Cravis, from Girl Talk to Jamie Cullum, I have what many call a "surprisingly eclectic" taste in music. A song can change my mood in about 30 seconds flat. Music is my playground and my lullaby. And, of course, my runway. I have this addiction to soundtracks from the catwalk. They are perfect to put on when you're styling your outfit for the day, or as a pick-me-up after work/school/a long day out, or (especially!) when you're hashing out another blog post!
So imagine my delight when I came across Mr Wilson DJ's music site. Spectacular.
Even better are the forums at TFS. A lot of the links don't work but many of them do, so keep searching and you're bound to find a bunch of goodies. To start you all off here are a few links I've found to some great songs.

Lanvin SS09 (love this one!!)
Song used at a SS09 show (love this one)
Song used at a SS09 show by artist Beck (love)
Song used at a SS09 show by artist Tindersticks (love)

For those of you who want more runway tracks, try googling for some or surf the boards at TFS to see if you can't find any. This is how I've found many a great remixes. Good luck music searching through the vast expanse of music cyberspace!
(photos from NASA/ blogger tavi)
Love always, Belle

No comments: