Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shopper's High

So I'm sitting here, listening to a Karl Lagerfeld fashion show's soundtrack and humming along. My feet are a gorgeous shade of red with a few blisters about them. But I don't care. I just got back from a huge three-story mall with loads of goodies. That's right... loads. I am so blissful right now. Truly it was the essence of retail therapy. Although I did not get to hit up any vintage shops, I am 110% satisfied with today's finds. Here's a few of my new versatile beauties.

American Apparel:
Sheer Jersey Shirred Knee-Length Full Skirt (in asphalt)
Pleated Schoolgirl Skirt (in black)
Urban Outfitters:
Kimchi Blue Plaid Crinkle Western Buttonfront
(I sized up for the perfect boyfriend look)
Couldn't find the exact item I purchased but this one by Cheap Monday is super close. Cheap Monday Oversize Linen Jacket (in black)
Gap:
Cropped Light Wash Boyfriend Jeans
Cropped-Sleeve Ribbed T (in vineyard)
Forever 21:
Not the same item as I bought but close.
Slim Stretch Denim Pant (in black)
Antique Floral Top
Again not quite what I bought, mine's a little more slouchy and darker navy than this Casual Long Sleeve Top (in navy)

Macys:
Calvin Klein "Perfectly Fit Flirty" Push Up Bra (in black)
+ a bunch of other pretty patterned and coloured ones.
CK bras are the BEST for small busts!

I also found a leather menswear watch, peach & white excessively long scarf, classic buttonup shirt in grey, some jeans from Express (which I think I may return and find some different ones at Gap or Levis), black leggings (which I have been needing since the middle of winter when mine wore out), and a lot more stuff I'm just too lazy to put up. Did I mention I love shopping?

No comments: